Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! Happy 2012!! Last year was pretty awesome with our Appalachian Trail hike and all and I hope this year has plenty of adventure as well! In fact, I have some exciting news that I will be sharing in the next few days. Joyful and I finally got the apartment looking decent and although we still have lots to go through, it is a big improvement from having boxes everywhere. We finished 2011 with the movie Rocky. Perhaps a fitting movie for last year, although Return of the King would have been nice. I remember watching The Two Towers at the Hiker Hostel the night before taking our first steps on the trail. Speaking of movies, another one I really liked was Conan the Barbarian with Arnold. I just saw it for the first time the other day and enjoyed it, especially the soundtrack. At times during the movie, it was not dialogue moving the story forward, but the music. I even downloaded it I liked it so much.

Goodnight 2011 and hello 2012!


No comments: