Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Dream Terminator

I had a dream last night that I was in a big spaceship filled with other humans. It also was filled with Terminators of the T100 type, like Arnold in the movie series. And just like the movie they started to take over. Humans were getting captured and killed. We were getting herded into rooms like cattle as doors (I assume they were blast doors like Star Wars) were shut tight all over the ship. A few us managed to hack into a computer terminal and then...then Joy woke me up. Not sure if I wanted to know the end of that dream. Although maybe the resistance would send somebody from the future to save me!

In real life, I don't remember if I mentioned it but I bought Skyrim for PS3 and the Lord of Rings extended edition on bluray. LOTR was only $48 on Amazon, normally $120! Awesome deal and I plan on doing a marathon soon (yes I guess that's pretty nerdy). I did get the Star Wars original series on bluray as well, not sure if a marathon is coming for all 6, or just the 3. I don't really want to buy DVDs/CDs/books any more. They just take up space and with movies, I'll watch it once a year and I could just get it on Netflix anyway. Digital music is easy, just download it. Books? Kindle or the library. Video games? Well that is tough. I am on the fence about Gamefly. It seems worth it for games you only play once. The cost would be equal to buying 3 games a year, which I probably do anyways, but wont do once the baby is here. At any rate I bought Skyrim and it is every bit as good as people say.


No comments: