Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Big News!!!!!

Last time I had big news, close to a year ago, I announced that Joyful and I were going on our Appalachian Trail hike. When I said we had big news last year, most people thought we were pregnant, which wasn't the case. Well I am happy to say that Joy and I are expecting!!! The trip was to be our last grand adventure before having kids and we told many people on the trail that we were doing this so that we could have kids. So was our hike the end of one chapter of our life, or the start of a new chapter? Or is having a baby the next chapter? Or perhaps you can say that the journey we started last year has ended and a new journey is beginning. However you look at it, we are excited for the birth of our first child, and still do not know how everything will work out with jobs, money, and the likes. Our little bundle of Joy should be born in July - yes it is in the middle of hiking season but we won't be doing much hiking this year. The next great adventure has started!

No comments: