Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Booktime

I found this great site yesterday: lulu.com. It is a site where you can self publish your book! They can even turn it into a e-book and have distribution channels to Amazon and Google. And lets not forget they can print out hard copies for you. Now I don't have to fret about publishers and editors, getting them to buy into an idea, a book, and wasting months and years trying to get it into a final product. Plus, I will have total creative rights. I already got an ISBN number! Totally sweet.

Our trip is in planning for next week. We will ride up to NY on Monday. Ride up to Mt. Washington on Tuesday (hopefully the weather is good), go to Stowe, VT on Wednesday. Then spend 3 nights in Marathon, NY visiting with my brother-in-law and his soon to be wife. We will head home on Sunady. Should be a lot of fun! I'm not sure how much money we will have left for trips after this but I would like to hike Mt. Washington this year, but we'll see how that goes. Lately I feel like I have been doing the opposite of what I did the past 3 months. I walked everyday for 3 months, so I will be lazy every day for three months. Ha! At least my chores are all done!

No comments: