Sunday, July 31, 2011

Goddard Park


Goddard Park at Sunset
My brother and I went for a little bike ride last night and we ended up at Goddard Park. We headed over to the beach area and it was pretty as the sun was setting. There were a lot of people there though and 2 girls came over to us, they were maybe 12, and wanted to get their pictures taken on our bikes. Whaaaaaaaat? I said, well you can take a picture next to it. So they had their friend (or brother) take their picture while they stood next to my bike. Totally random and totally weird.

Well we got a busy week lined up. Hopefully camping and hiking up at Monandock Monday night into Tuesday, visiting my Grandpa on Wednesday, then a backpacking trip up in NH for the 3 day weekend (at least in Rhode Island it is a three day weekend!).

No comments: