Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Ok, I am a little late because its actually Christmas Eve here in EST zone land. But somewhere, somebody is having a happy Christmas eve eve. I actually got in the mood this week with a little gift giving at work and some Christmas music (Transiberian Orchestra of course). But then again it was almost 60 out this week, so it still feels a little like Spring. Still on the subject of Christmas, I don't ever think I believed in Santa. In fact, I will not pull this blanket of lies over my kids heads either. Rationally and scientifically it makes absolutely no sense and I hope they can see that. We live in an age of unparalleled information, all available to us at our fingertips. With a smartphone and an Internet connection any knowledge in the whole world is immediately discernible. Santa? Santa is a relic of a time long gone, not to mention he has nothing to do with Christmas. One person at work said that Santa is Jesus' brother. Ummm, I don't think so.

No comments: