Monday, November 21, 2011

A (permanent) place to live...

It has finally been confirmed that we will get our apartment. We will get the keys next Wednesday! Finally! But we are not there yet; there is still the whole moving process. I dreaded the process last time but it turned out ok. Let us hope it goes good this time. I am hoping to move in a week from this Saturday. Joyful and I are back at my parents this week babysitting the dogs while my parents are away (Washington State) for my Aunt's funeral. We will miss you Tina and I am sorry we didn't get to see you more! Thanksgiving will be at my Aunt's house which is right next to my Grandma's house. We switch off between families every year which I find just makes it easier for now. Black Friday will find me working but I did not see any good deals in the adds so that is ok with me. It will be a slow day at work. Not much more going on. Halftime just ended on the Patriots game so back to watching that...Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

I am Turkatron. I have come from the year 9595 to save this bird that lies before you for he is the great, great, great, great grandfather…of Goblox…the turkey that’s destined to lead the rebellion against master chickens.

No comments: