Thursday, September 13, 2007

Doctor vs Dentist

Went to the Doctor's yesterday for my yearly checkup. Let me just say that the Doctor's office is far better to go to than the Dentist. I really don't like the dentist. I have the same lady every time and its always the same routine:

Have you been flossing?
Yes.
Do you brush twice a day?
Yes.
You really need to take better care of your gums, you don't want to get gingivitis do you? You should brush your teeth for 2 mins you know?

On and on and on. Twice a year for the past how many ever years?!?!?!
Anyways, when I see the Doctor, this is the routine:

How are you doing?
Good.
Anything bothering you? Any questions?
No and no.
Do you need anything?
No.
Okay let me check the usual stuff...

And in 5 mins I am done, my body is healthy, blood pressure is good. And thats it, I go home, feeling happy!!

Stupid dentist...

No comments: